Friday, February 27, 2009

Stretched out thongs

So, I have decided to try and become a better person and to stop talking about people. This is going to be hard for me because frankly, I'm good at it. I know it is not a celebrated talent, however, it is a talent I have. I learned at an early age that words hurt worse than physical pain. I learned this from my abusive step father. I have speant my whole life bringing people down with my words. I do not think I am a bad person because I only did it to people who in my opinion deserved it. I am not one to start the fight but I am the one to finish it. I am usually satisfied to bring people to either tears or speechlessness ( not sure it that is a word). Anyways, I am going to try and stop. As my headline says I did say to my boyfriends ex, who would not stop messeging me that her genitalia was stretched out like a bad thong and probably looked like a piece of chewed up gum..see what I mean..not a ncie thing to say to someone.

3 comments:

  1. And what makes a person deserving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it sux being a fat whoe with stretch marks from head to toe.4kids 4daddys must suck being a fatty.U have a face that looks like a puffer fish and a nasty pussy that smells like a bad dish.Peace out puffer.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. just cus your angry at your fat self dont mean u need to take it out on other people.But i guess thats how fat people feel.must suck to be u.lollllllllllllllllllll

    ReplyDelete