Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just about me..

Ok so this blogging idea is fantastic, I am so excited that someone has to read this and I get graded on it. I'm not a real complex person and this blog will be mostly me venting about day to day things> HA sorry for who has to read this crap. So first of all I just want to say that I think blogging is going to take over the world. With that being said, I would like to first vent about my ex boyfriend. He is a total douche bag and I hate him. How the hell is someone going to enter into a serious relationship with someone when they are still married. I mean why? Its really not that hard to tell the truth and not be a total scum bag piece of crap. But I am not bitter because he has to wake up next to someone that looks like snuffalufugas HA.

1 comment: